The Crew Patch Notes
The Crew next major patch, coming February 12.
- New PvP mode
The new PvP mode is an elimination race with 10 new tracks available.
- New faction missions
Four new faction missions will be released with the patch on Thursday, February 12.
Fixes and Updates
- The quick co-op feature has been improved, and several bugs related to joining sessions have been fixed.
- PvP lobby improvements
- Enabled browsing of players after selecting cars.
- PvP session improvements
- Matchmaking should now allow players to find more players quicker.
- Fixed the issue that was causing statistics to display incorrect data and/or simply reset the data.
Previous data will not be restored, but new statistics should not be lost anymore.
- Fixed an issue related to unlocking and tracking the progress of certain awards.
- Fixed an issue related to progression on challenges.
- Improved frame rate in cockpit view.
- Fixed an issue when applying certain parts.
- Fixed an issue related to a friend’s presence in game – their status will be set to offline when they quit the game.
- Improvements and tweaking of several cars’ handling and speed.
- Buggy’s grip has been improved in order for it to be able to climb hills as other Raid cars.
- Fixed a bug where some cars were able to reach an extreme off-road top speed in reverse gear for:
- Bentley Continental GT
- Cadillac Escalade
- Abarth 500
- Alfa Romeo 4C
- Hummer H1 Alpha
- MINI Cooper S:
- Toned down the nitro and grip for MINI Cooper S.
- Lamborghini Murcielago:
- Grip slightly improved when using nitro.
- AI behavior in some missions improved.
- AI and police car behavior in chase missions improved:
- Opponent cars are now less aggressive, and they try more to follow players instead of taking them down.